Welcome to the visuaLIME documentation!
VisuaLIME is an implementation of LIME (Local Interpretable Model-Agnostic Explanations)  focused on producing visual local explanations for image classifiers.
In contrast to the reference implementation, VisuaLIME exclusively supports image classification and gives its users full control over the properties of the generated explanations. It was written to produce stable, reliable, and expressive explanations at scale.
VisuaLIME was created as part of the XAI Demonstrator project.
 Ribeiro et al. (2016): “Why Should I Trust You?”: Explaining the Predictions of Any Classifier. arXiv:1602.04938
- Introduction to VisuaLIME
- High-level interface (visualime.explain)
- Low-level building blocks (visualime.lime)
- Feature selection (visualime.feature_selection)
- Generating visual explanations (visualime.visualize)
- BayLIME extension (visualime.baylime)
- User Guide